Wednesday, September 3, 2014

One More Week

Que onda y como le va?

Well, we have finally reached the last week of this transfer! that means...this is my last week with Elder Espino! whooo!  Haha life is good!

Last week was great!  We had the conference with the president of Friday and we learned so much more on how to work with the ward. Uh my health.  I feel pretty good, I am definitely malnourished here. As are everyone.  But i am getting used to it. i will continue with good health after the mission haha. i haven't gotten sick in awhile so that has been good! We live off of cereal and hot dogs here because it is all we can afford and cook here in Tijuana. its kinda of a lot gross and bad, but we have to save our money to travel and work. so basically i live off of 1 meal a day haha. But i am very used to it now. 

Rocio is doing great, she is getting really involved into the relief society now! the president has taken special interest now too because she lives alone and is now inviting Rocio to go out and eat with her and even move in to her home, which is very large. so that would be good! I think she is ok with clothes too.  i think the relief society is going to do something.  

Sounds like The store is cranking things out! that is awesome! who all is still working there???? How are Pablo, turtle, brown and the other boys doing??? man i miss them! haha.  

I cant believe Quinn and Jaxson stopped by! haha that is the greatest news! I'm sure it was so great to just laugh with those guys for awhile! that's something we always did, laugh. haha sounds like they are doing well tho. Quinn sent me some pics of the farm and wow it was gorgeous! And I'm stoked for Jax and Jena, we all knew they would end up together, Quinn and i have known since Jr. High haha.  

Last Saturday, we went to an open house in another city called Tecate. They just opened a new chapped over there and it is gorgeous! it smells like the temple haha.  I was assigned to go contact people outside with my buddies Elder Garcia and Elder McCracken.  From Veracruz Mexico and Burley Idaho.  It was so fun! they had classes set up, food, each group of the church order did something! and there was a regional choir that came too! mostly, It was just great to be with Elder McCracken, i met him my my first week in the mission field haha, we had a lot to catch up on! he is a district leader too in the other part of my zone.  

in the next package, haha please send redvines...not for me. those are gross. but elder Vargas and Elder Penaloza want them. haha thanks!

really not much happened this week, just worked a lot! i am so stoked this week tho, we have 3 baptisms! time is flying right on by and I'm just working for the next transfer haha. love you all! please take care of yourselves, and make good choices ;)

con mucho amor,
Elder Westbroek



No comments:

Post a Comment